Issue 118: July | August 2023
- Strengthening Organic Enforcement—Changes to the USDA Organic Regulations
- Taking the Long View—Staff Training, Retention and Succession Planning
- Brewing Trouble—Identifying and Addressing Labor Risks in the Coffee Sector
- Technically Speaking—Action and Reaction: Predicting and Managing Variables during Color Changes in Coffee Roasting
- News Item—How Women are Working to Improve the Quality of Coffee and Life in Mexico
- Columns: Coffee Review, First Crack, Fresh Press and more!
International Shipping Notice: Shipping is temporarily suspended to UAE, Qatar and some other countries. In addition, the United States Postal Service has temporarily suspended international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Click here for a complete list of affected countries.