Back Issue 91: January | February 2019
- Exchange Is the Only Constant—The Evolution of Ethiopia’s Commodity Marketplace
- Baked Beans—Observations on Water Content During Coffee Roasting
- Nine Myths About Coffee Farmer Development—A Closer Look at “Relationship Coffee” in Indonesia
- News Item—Capturing Kona: Preserving the Big Island’s Coffee Heritage
- Technically Speaking—Temperature Uncertainty: An Overview of Temperature Measurements in Coffee Roasting *New Column*
- Columns: Coffee Review, Flamekeeper, First Crack and more!
International Shipping Notice: Shipping is temporarily suspended to UAE, Qatar and some other countries. In addition, the United States Postal Service has temporarily suspended international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Click here for a complete list of affected countries.