Back Issue 87: May | June 2018
- Heat and the Roasting Machine—Redesigning the Legacy RP218 Course
- Spectroscopy Illuminated—A Practical Approach to Determining Roast Development
- Developing Themselves—Washing Stations and Women’s Empowerment in Rwanda
- Elevate Your Training Game—Is SCA Premier Training Campus Certification Right for You?
- The Effects of Total Water Hardness on Coffee Extraction—An Evaluation Using Espresso, Chemex and Syphon Methods
- News Item—La Cosecha Es una Fiesta: Panama Debuts a New Breed of Coffee Festival
- Columns: Coffee Review, A Life in Coffee, Flamekeeper, First Crack and more!