Back Issue 87: May | June 2018
- Heat and the Roasting Machine—Redesigning the Legacy RP218 Course
- Spectroscopy Illuminated—A Practical Approach to Determining Roast Development
- Developing Themselves—Washing Stations and Women’s Empowerment in Rwanda
- Elevate Your Training Game—Is SCA Premier Training Campus Certification Right for You?
- The Effects of Total Water Hardness on Coffee Extraction—An Evaluation Using Espresso, Chemex and Syphon Methods
- News Item—La Cosecha Es una Fiesta: Panama Debuts a New Breed of Coffee Festival
- Columns: Coffee Review, A Life in Coffee, Flamekeeper, First Crack and more!
International Shipping Notice: Shipping is temporarily suspended to UAE, Qatar and some other countries. In addition, the United States Postal Service has temporarily suspended international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Click here for a complete list of affected countries.