Back Issue 105: May | June 2021
- Buy Less to Do More—Sourcing Through Partnership and Planning
- Grinder Alignment—An Evaluation of Consistency, Cupping Settings, and the Impact of Roast Degree
- Whom Does Transparency Serve?—The Ethics of Data Collection in Specialty Coffee
- News Item—Coffee, Land and Race in Central America: New Books Explore the Divergent Paths of El Salvador and Costa Rica
- Technically Speaking—Sustainability in Coffee Production and Processing
- New Column: Roaster Roundup—People Profiles
- Columns: Coffee Review, First Crack, Fresh Press and more!
International Shipping Notice: Shipping is temporarily suspended to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and other countries. The United States Postal Service has temporarily suspended international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Click here for a complete list of affected countries.