Back Issue 81: May | June 2017
- A Game of the Mind—Mitigating Biases in Sensory Evaluation
- “B” a Force for Good—B Corporations Take a Holistic Approach to Sustainability
- The Cost of Financially Sustainable Coffee Production—A Study by Fair Trade USA and Cornell University
- Stick to the Plan—Why Roasters Shouldn’t Buy Coffee Off the Cupping Table
- Under Pressure—Balancing Barometric Pressure in the Roastery
- News Item—State of Progress: Myanmar Continues to Improve Quality and Production
- Columns: A Life In Coffee, Coffee Review, Flamekeeper, First Crack and more!